One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.
Self-confidence and assertiveness are two skills that are crucial for success in life. If you don’t feel worthy, and you don’t know how to express your self-worth when communicating with others, the experience can be very challenging. These skills will provide opportunities and benefits to you in your professional and personal lives.
Improve Self-Confidence and Assertiveness course will give you an understanding of what assertiveness and self-confidence mean to your growth and development. These skills will significantly improve your life, relationships and career opportunities. You will learn how to develop these feelings and positive thinking in your day-to-day life. These skills will encompass many aspects of your life and have a positive effect on you to believe in yourself and develop the best version of you.
“Once you have a major success with assertiveness, you learn that it’s a much healthier path than being a doormat to the insensitive folks. You gain respect for yourself, have more time for your priorities, and develop authentic and healthier relationships.”― Doreen Virtue
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how you can overcome negative thoughts
- Explain the difference between listening and hearing.
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for your assertive behaviour
- Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth — and the use of positive self-talk
- List reasons why a pleasing appearance and body language are critical for creating a strong first impression
- Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.